SORRY, BUT WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
When we feel it is safe and appropriate to open to the public, we will be implementing strict policies to ensure everyone's safety.
These policies include, but are not limited to:
1) No Walk-Ins! Entry will require a ticket and each attendee must have a ticket.
2) New and clean masks are required and must be worn at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3) Your ticket time is a strict appointment that can not be extended or rescheduled.
4) Your temperature will be taken before entering the exhibition space.
5) You will be provided with a waiver prior to entering that must be signed and given to an employee before entering.
6) The auction house will provide you with disposable gloves that you will be required to wear at all times while in the exhibition space.
7) Hand sanitizer will be required at entry and prior to handling any artwork.
8) Social distancing will be enforced with a standard of six feet between yourself and anyone who is not in your party.
9) Timed entrance tickets: Groups are limited to household members only. NO CHILDREN UNDER 10.
10) No food or drink allowed on the premises.
11) Public restrooms are not available.
12) On the day of your reservation, if you or any family member is experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, loss of taste, headaches, shortness of breath, etc), or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please call and cancel your appointment.
13) Van Eaton Galleries reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not in compliance with our safety policies outlined above and provided at the time of entry, or for any reason deemed necessary by our team.
To our Van Eaton Galleries community:
As the news regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve and impact our environments, we want to take a moment to send our thoughts and wishes to those currently dealing with this illness. This is indeed a very serious time. We will be keeping up to date with the information being provided by the World Health Organization and the CDC, and we will act accordingly as information comes our way.
We would also like to update you on the changes we are making at our gallery to support our community, clientele, and team. As always, the well-being and safety of our team members and community remains our top priority. As of today, July 10th, we are still closed to the public. We will continue to review the information provided by the medical community regarding the containment of COVID-19, and we determine a public reopening date and policy based upon the safety of everyone.
We remain operational behind the scenes, and we are always ready to serve you. We are shipping orders throughout every week, and curbside pickup is available upon an arranged pickup time with our team. You can still reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at our main number 818-788-2357, and online at www.vegalleries.com. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner. We hope that by virtually touring our online gallery it will bring you a happy reprieve from the current situation.
We will continue to stay in touch and serve you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you, as always, for your continued support. Please stay safe as we all get through this event.
Van Eaton Galleries