A ceramic figurine inspired by the classic Disney Studios film "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" (1937). Featuring Doc adjusting his glasses, the detailed figurine was produced by the Evan K. Shaw company in 1946. Measuring 3”x4” and 6” tall, the figurine is in fair condition with visible wear from age and minor production imperfections in the glaze. Through the 1940s and 1950s, the Evan K. Shaw Pottery company and its sister companies, Metlox and American Pottery, produced a wide range of ceramics. In 1943, they were granted approval as a licensee to produce a range of Disney characters. These companies are no longer in business, and their highly desirable figurines are increasingly rare.